God Calls Us to Share Our Faith.
Take the next step and sign the pledge below.
Are you ready to be more intentional about sharing your faith with your friends, family, neighbors, coworkers, and peers? Sign the pledge below and join with hundreds of other believers who are making the commitment to be ambassadors of Christ.
- I pledge to view faith-sharing not as an optional task, but as part of my identity as an ambassador of Christ (2 Corinthians 5:20).
- I pledge to not be ashamed of the gospel of Jesus Christ (Romans 1:16).
- I pledge to take seriously the commission of Jesus to go into my world and make disciples for Him (Matthew 28:18-20).
- I pledge to let my light shine before others, that they may see my good deeds and glorify my Father in Heaven (Matthew 5:14-16).
- I pledge to declare God’s glory among the nations and His marvelous works among all the peoples (Psalm 96:3).
Click the button below to sign the pledge and commit to being more intentional about sharing your faith.